It’s that time of year again, when we come up with resolutions for next year.
And it’s the same at Ria Dental – but this year our overall resolution is simple – to give you and your loved ones the best possible dental treatment. Here are the specific resolutions supporting that effort.
First, we resolve to follow the dental code of conduct set forth by the Dental Board of Australia, which says, in part:
Practitioners have a duty to make the care of patients or clients their first concern and to practise safely and effectively. Maintaining a high level of professional competence and conduct is essential for good care.
The code contains important standards for practitioner behaviour in relation to:
- providing good care, including shared decision-making
- working with patients or clients
- working with other practitioners
- working within the healthcare system
- minimising risk
- maintaining professional performance
- professional behaviour and ethical conduct
- ensuring practitioner health
- teaching, supervising and assessing, and
Important aspects of the code that are most important to Ria Dental:
- Healthcare decisions are the shared responsibility of the dentist and patients. This is why one of to Ria Dental’s core missions is to fully involve our patients in all aspects of their oral hygiene, care, and repair.
- Relationships based on openness, trust and good communication will enable practitioners to work in partnership with their patients. An important part of the practitioner-patient/client relationship is effective communication, in all forms, including in person, written, and electronic.
- Ria Dental recognises and practices the ethical and legal obligation to protect the privacy of people requiring and receiving care. Our patients have the right to expect that we will keep information about them in confidence.
- Ria Dental will always obtain informed consent for the care that we provide to our patients.
- Good practice involves sincere efforts to understand the cultural needs and contexts of our patients to obtain good health outcomes. At Ria Dental we are aware that some patients have additional requirements and we modify our approach appropriately. This is also true of our strategy with patients suffering from dental anxiety or phobia.
- Minimising risk to patients or clients is a fundamental component of our practice.
- Maintaining and developing our knowledge, skills and professional behaviour are core aspects of our practice.
In line with this important dental code, Ria Dental has some specific resolutions for 2019!
- We resolve to treat individuals, not just their teeth. One measure of our success is the long-term relationships we build with our patients and their loved ones.
- Keep you safe and healthy. At Ria Dental we spend time in ongoing education to give our patients the highest level of science-based effective and safe care. We are also dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility
- We resolve to offer affordable care. Our staff is trained to maximise all dental insurance benefits to make certain that our patients pay as little out of pocket as possible.
- We resolve to provide dental services, treatments and products of professional quality and that meet the standards of the Australian Dental Association and other relevant agencies governing the dental profession.
- We resolve to offer a comfortable dental experience by using appropriate anaesthesia, technology, and behavioural approaches and dealing with dental phobia or anxiety when called for.
- We resolve to keep our knowledge, skills and professional behaviour at the cutting edge by engaging in ongoing training and education. At the same time, we balance our use of technology with a deep understanding of tried and true dental treatments.
- We resolve to respect your time. We offer appointments that fit busy schedules, and we strive to begin and end our appointments on schedule. For your convenience, we offer evening hours, four nights each week!
- Be fair. Ria Dental does not discriminate, providing high-quality dental care regardless of age, religion, race, creed, ethnicity religion, or socioeconomic background.
- To determine appropriate goals for your oral health, total health, and dental function and smile appearance, and recommend the treatment options best suited to your goals.
- To answer every question thoroughly and clearly including a full explanation of tools, treatments and total cost for anything we do.
- To provide an environment in which you feel safe and comfortable. If you have any worries, fears, or phobias, we are happy to work with you to accommodate them. We also offer anaesthetic options for patients concerned about discomfort.
Join the Ria Dental Family!
At Ria Family Dental in Yeronga, we provide comprehensive care addressing both your short and long-term dental care needs. We pledge to provide an honest, judgment-free environment in which we practice convenient, comfortable, and careful dentistry designed to maximise your smile and oral health!
We are located at 1/451B Fairfield Rd, with Yeronga station and bus stops nearby, as well as convenient store-front parking. For the convenience of our patients, we offer early evening hours on most weeknights.
Our Promotion Include:
Dental Implants Promotions
- FREE Consultation for Dental Implants
- Prices start from $3,999 from start to finish including crown
Teeth Whitening Promotions
- $250 take home kit consist of 3 tubes of zoom bleaching gel, upper and lower treys and tube of tooth mousse
Invisalign & Clear Correct Promotions
- Clear aligners starting from $5,000
- Same Day Dental Emergency Appointment
#1. Book online now
#2. Call (07) 3892 1331
#3. Visit us at 1/451B Fairfield Rd in Yeronga