We are located 4.9 km and 8 mins drive from the centre of Chelmer.
Ria Family Dental is a team of dedicated professionals that provides you with a complete range of dental treatment services that help you achieve your desired smile.
Here are our dental services offered:
Preventive Dentistry Chelmer
Preventive dentistry focuses on keeping the teeth and the surrounding tissues healthy using preventive methods as simple as brushing and dental cleanings.
We put great emphasis on preventive dental treatments and to achieve your desired results we encourage you to take full advantage of the dental services we offer.
Our preventive dentistry services include the following:
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Check-Up
- Dental X-rays
- Dental Sealants
- Scale and Clean
- Tooth Fillings
- Children Dentistry
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
General dentistry is focused on maintaining your long-term overall health for a lifetime. It is important to get checked by your dentist because your oral health is a mirror of your general health.
Our dental clinic is here to help you every step along the way, emphasising oral health and hygiene to help you avoid the progression of oral diseases.
Our general dentistry services include the following:
- Bad Breath Treatment
- Diseases of the Jaw
- Dry Mouth
- Sensitive Teeth Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Cosmetic Dentistry Chelmer
Our dental team helps you achieve an improved and enhanced smile, which includes teeth and gums. Primarily, these procedures focus on the improvement of dental aesthetics in colour, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
Ria Family Dental helps you achieve an improved and enhanced smile, which includes the teeth and gums. Primarily, these procedures focus on the improvement of dental aesthetics in colour, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include the following:
Restorative dentistry involves dental procedures that restore the health and function of your teeth and gums.
Restore your teeth’s appearance and function with durable dental restorations from our restorative dentistry treatment services.
We keep giving you reasons to choose us!
Your trusted dentist believes in helping patients perfect their smiles by means of dental restorations.
Our restorative dentistry services include the following:
Dental Emergency Chelmer
When you need urgent dental care, your dentist should be the first one you call. If you’re dealing with an extreme dental issue outside regular office hours, you may require an emergency dentist or even an emergency room visit.
How To Know If It Is A Dental Emergency
Not all dental situations are dental emergencies. To enable you to decide whether you can wait to be seen by your dentist or you need to visit the ER or an emergency dentist immediately, consider the following questions:
- Are you in severe pain? Severe pain and bleeding are signs of an emergency.
- Have you lost a tooth? Quick treatment can spare a tooth.
- Do you have loose teeth? Grown-ups ought to never lose teeth. A loose tooth, even without pain, is a significant issue.
- Do you have an infection? A canker or natural infection in your mouth can be possibly life-threatening, and treatment ought not wait. You may see swelling or bunches on your gums or swelling around the face.
- Is it accurate to say that you are bleeding from the mouth? This is a potential indication of an emergency.
- By and large, any dental issue that needs prompt treatment to stop bleeding, reduce extreme pain, or spare a tooth is viewed as an emergency. This approach also applies to severe infections, which can be life-threatening.
If you ever develop any of these symptoms, call us immediately and describe what happened.
Our emergency dentist and ER are always on standby for all your dental emergencies.
Our dental emergency services include the following:
- Broken Dentures
- Children’s Dental Emergencies
- Dental Abscess
- Knocked Out Tooth
- Lost Fillings, Crown Or Inlay/Onlay
- Toothache Or Dental Pain
- Soft Tissues Injury In The Mouth
Dental Implants Promotions
FREE Consultation for Dental Implants
Prices start from $3,999 from start to finish including crown
Teeth Whitening Promotions
$250 take-home kit consists of 3 tubes of zoom bleaching gel, upper and lower trays, and a tube of tooth mousse
Invisalign & Clear Correct Promotions
Clear aligners starting from $5,000
We are a family-friendly practice serving patients in Yeronga, Chelmer, and the surrounding area.
#1. Book online now
#2. Call 0451 359 356
#3. Visit us at 451 Fairfield Rd in Yeronga
Directions from Chelmer
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM