We, at Ria Family Dental, treat you with utmost care and attention while providing you with top-quality dental care services.
Our dental team offers a complete range of dental treatments from general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry.
We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to taking care of all your dental care needs.
Preventive dentistry focuses on keeping the teeth and surrounding tissues healthy using preventive methods as simple as brushing and dental cleanings.
We put great emphasis on preventive dental treatments and encourage you to avail yourself of our range of dental services to achieve your desired results.
Our preventive dentistry services include:
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Check-Up
- Dental X-rays
- Dental Sealants
- Scale and Clean
- Tooth Fillings
- Children Dentistry
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
General dentistry is focused on maintaining your long-term overall. It is important to get checked by your dentist because your oral health is a mirror to your general health.
Ria Family Dental is here to help you in every step of the way, emphasising oral health and hygiene to help you avoid the progression of oral diseases.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Bad Breath Treatment
- Diseases of the Jaw
- Dry Mouth
- Sensitive Teeth Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Cosmetic dental procedures improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. Properly conducted cosmetic procedures not only result in a stunning smile but also help you boost your self-confidence.
Ria Family Dental helps you achieve your improved and enhanced smile, which includes the teeth and gums. Primarily, it focuses on the improvement of dental aesthetics in colour, position, shape, size, alignment, and overall smile appearance.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
Restorative dentistry includes dental procedures that restore the health and function of your teeth and gums.
Restore your teeth’s appearance and function with durable dental restorations from our restorative dentistry treatment services. At Ria Family Dental, we keep giving you reasons to choose us!
Your trusted Yeronga Dental team believes in using restorations to make our patients more comfortable with their smiles.
Our restorative dentistry services include:
When you need urgent dental care, your dentist should be the first one to call. In case you’re dealing with an extreme dental issue outside regular office time, you might require an emergency dentist or even an emergency room visit.
How To Know If It Is A Dental Emergency
Not all dental situations are dental emergencies. To enable you to decide whether you can wait to be seen by your dentist or you need to visit the ER or emergency dentist immediately, consider the following questions:
- Are you in severe pain? Severe pain and bleeding are signs of an emergency.
- Have you lost a tooth? Quick treatment can spare a tooth.
- Do you have loose teeth? Grown-ups ought to never lose teeth. A loose tooth, even without pain, is a significant issue.
- Do you have an infection? A canker or natural infection in your mouth can be life-threatening, and treatment ought not wait. You may see swelling or bunches on your gums or swelling around the face.
- Is it accurate to say that you are bleeding from the mouth? This is a potential indication of an emergency.
- By and large, any dental issue that needs prompt treatment to stop bleeding, reduce extreme pain, or spare a tooth is viewed as an emergency. This thought also applies to severe infections that can be life-threatening.
If you ever exhibit any of these symptoms, and you stay in Yeronga or its environs, you need to call Ria Family Dental immediately and describe what happened.
Our emergency dentist and ER are always on standby for all your dental emergencies.
Our dental emergency services include:
- Broken Dentures
- Children’s Dental Emergencies
- Dental Abscess
- Knocked Out Tooth
- Lost Fillings, Crown Or Inlay/Onlay
- Toothache Or Dental Pain
- Soft Tissues Injury In The Mouth
Dental Implants Promotions
FREE Consultation for Dental Implants
Prices start from $3,999 from start to finish including crown
Teeth Whitening Promotions
$250 take home kit consist of 3 tubes of zoom bleaching gel, upper and lower trays, and a tube of tooth mousse
Invisalign & Clear Correct Promotions
Clear aligners starting from $5,000
We are a family-friendly practice serving patients in Yeerongpilly, Annerley, Tarragindi, Rocklea, Fairfield, Tennyson, Graceville, Chelmer, and Moorooka.
#2. Call (07) 3892 1331
#3. Visit us at 1/451B Fairfield Rd in Yeronga
Directions from Graceville